Thursday, October 28, 2010

end of the day

Hello everybody, my first day of blogging is over.  It is now 10:32pm and I am about to go to sleep.  Overall, today was a good day, there wasn't a lot of work, I had a lot of time to play at home and got my internet working again.  While I was playing DotA with pubs, i noticed that the ones from the bot DotaPub were much better than the ones from DotaCash.  The pubs from DotaPub weren't complete scrubs like the ones from Cash.  The reason i have to play DotaCash now is that there is something wrong with DotaPub and my connect, it shows that I have over 400 ping when really i only have about 30.  While I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 today I didn't really get to play a good game because the games only lasted a few minutes at a time.  If anybody wants to play L4D2 with me, you can add me on Steam.  PM me for username.

No comments:

Post a Comment