Friday, October 29, 2010

instead of doing multiple blogs a day, I think I am going to do one big one at the end of the day instead.  So, this morning I woke up at 8:28, and class started at 8:35.  Amazingly, I wasn't late because my dad drove me to school.  It took me 7 minutes to get ready and to get to class, I think that is a new record.  The day was easy, I have a little homework but it's fine.  After school I went on to Steam and right away, Danton, Darren and Theodore demanded me to play L4D2 with them.  Throughout the whole 1 hour we played Darren kept scaring me and started threatening me.  While we were playing, I ordered a pizza from Dominos.  It was a pretty good pizza, but it was only medium sized so I couldn't eat a lot.  Later I played PopKart with my friend Jason Mak.  I owned him every time but it is still OK because he's really not that bright in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment